Diagnostic radiology is at the core of clinical decision-making in modern medicine. It is a medical specialization that involves undertaking a range of imaging procedures to obtain images of the inside of the body to determine when an imaging test can help answer a question about a symptom, disease, injury or treatment and which tests will get the best result for each patient.
Our Purple Ray Radiology Unit is well equipped with leading-edge digital imaging technology, highly trained technologists and certified radiologists committed to providing a complete range of diagnostic imaging tests which include:
- X-rays (plain radiography)
- CT (computed tomography) scans
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scans
- Ultrasound examinations (also known as sonography)
- Interventional Radiology
- Mammography (available at our Breast & Gynae Centre)