ABOUT THE REDDINGTON HEALTHCARE GROUP
The Reddington Healthcare Group is renowned at home and abroad for medical excellence and attracts world-class Specialist Doctors and Surgeons. Founded in 2006, Redington Healthcare Group has grown over the year with numerous facilities spread across Lagos with its flagship hospital located in Victoria Island.The Reddington Hospital is a leading international healthcare provider in West Africa having been the first independent hospital in Nigeria to be awarded full international accreditation on quality by COHSASA, an international healthcare accreditation body based in South Africa.The Reddington has recently been re-accredited for another 3 year (till 2021) following her outstanding success in an audit carried out in June 2018.
INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION AWARD ON QUALITY
First independent hospital in Nigeria to receive the COHOSA (Council for Hospital Services Accreditation of Southern Africa) Award.
Reddington Hospital has consistently won awards such as NHEA Private Healthcare Provider for Nigeria in year 2014,2015 and 2016
About Our Clinic
To be Nigeria’s most advanced independent tertiary hospital working to the highest standards of technology and of care
To deliver a comprehensive first-world medical service exceeding all expectations of our valued patients
Why Choose Us
- Reddington Healthcare Group has achieved many pioneering firsts in healthcare in Nigeria.
- We were the first hospital to establish a CATHLAB and Cardiac Catheterisation programme in Nigeria.
- We were the first healthcare facility in Nigeria to carry out a device closure of a hole in the heart by non-surgical procedure.
- We were the first independent hospital to receive international accreditation and quality awarded by COHSASA, the only body on the African continent.
- We were the first independent hospital to receive international accreditation and quality awarded by COHSASA, the only body on the African continent licensed to accredit healthcare facilities as being of international standard.
- We were the first healthcare facility in Nigeria to be re-accredited at the first attempt and we were recently re-accredited scoring over 95% based on an audit carried out in June 2018 which inspected 2000 different criteria in the Hospital
- We have been certified as an International healthcare provider on quality by COHSASA until the year 2021.
- The Reddington Healthcare group has a large pool of highly qualified and experienced Consultants and specialists on full time employment
- State of the art Medical facilities
- Internal Medicine
- GP Clinic
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Cardiac Center
- Health Screening
- Intensive /Coronary Care
- Emergency Room-Bays
- Imaging and X-ray Centre
- Special Surgery
- Modular operating theatre
- Medical Evacuation
What Our Patients Say
"I actually felt as if I was staying at a hotel of good reputation . Everyone was extremely friendly and professional. This was the cleanest medical establishment I've ever been in. Great Place!"
"Hands down the best hospital experience anyone could ask for. Truly lived up to the name of your hospital - you made the patient matter."
I have had a lot of surgeries and I never had the best-understanding nurse until Reddington' Hospital. My nurse from night shift was so awesome.Everyone made me feel like I was their only patient.They really make you feel at home
"I was 'blown away' by the exceptional and compassionate care I received during my stay at Patients. I wish every hospital would use yours as a model"
Our regular office working hours are 8.00am – 6.00pm on Mondays to Fridays, 8.00am – 5.00pm on Saturdays, 12h00pm – 18h00pm on Sundays.
Patients enjoy comfortable accommodation together with a warm and friendly service, which are here to create a caring environment and a comfortable hospital experience that promotes fast return to normality in your everyday life. Every patient is cared for as an individual and is treated with compassion and kindness. We act with honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our duties and in our personal behaviour.
We are fortunate to have a team of staff who are highly trained. Working together with your Consultant, and supported by staff in a variety of other disciplines, our medical team contribute to ensuring your stay is as comfortable as possible. In addition, the hospital has the skills and support of several resident doctors covering each 24hr period
Our team of consultants and medical professionals are capable of dealing with a wide range of medical and surgical problems, whether you may be admitted as an emergency, or with multiple disorders, referred for investigation and diagnosis, or referred by other specialist services. Our Medical and Surgical teams are supported by our Intensive Care Unit, combining quality of critical care nursing with 24/7 access to Intensive Care specialists and support services
The Reddington Hospital Group values and respects the views of our patients and clients who use our services and we strive continually to offer the highest standards of service and care. We always like to know our patients are comfortable and well cared for. If you feel your hospital visit was a particularly positive experience, we would be delighted to hear from you.
However, if you are unhappy with our facilities or service we want to know about it as soon as possible. If you would like to let us know any comments about the care you received in a Reddington Hospital Group, please call us on +234 812 800 8187/8 or e-mail us at email@example.com.