Armoured Shield Medical Protection Scheme Against Covid-19
The Armoured Shield Medical Centre is the first and only private hospital in Nigeria that has the capacity and capability to deliver all escalation levels of care for COVID-19 patients from Isolation to Level 3 ICU in Nigeria.
The mission of the centre is to deploy state-of-the-art Medical Armoury in battling COVID-19 and a Medical Shield to protect our valued patients against the pandemic. The overall aim of this Emergency Preparedness & Treatment solution is to provide optimal care from mild to the critically ill patients suffering from COVID-19 complications using state-of-the-art technology and specialized expertise to optimize their chances of survival and return to families.
The Armoured Shield Medical Centre is the only independent hospital in Nigeria with technology and expertise to provide end to end care management from screening, isolation to Level 3 Intensive/critical care treatment of COVID-19 patients.
This Centre will be managed by a multi-disciplinary panel of specialist consisting of:
- Intensive Care Physicians (Intensivist)
- Paediatric Intensivists
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- General and Thoracic Surgeons
- General Paediatricians
- Infectious Disease Specialists
- Public and Occupational Health Physicians
- Psychologist and Psychiatrists
Supported virtually by Physicians based in UK, USA, China, and India.
Services in the Centre includes the following:
- To provide a one-stop comprehensive care of all cases of COVID-19 infection from mild to severe including complications.
- To provide isolation and hospitality services for mild cases.
- To provide high dependency care for moderate cases.
- To provide up to Level 3 intensive care for severe cases.
- Deployment of technology such as organ life support machine, CT Scan, X-Ray, laboratory ICU equipment, ambulance etc. for the care of patients.
- To provide 24/7 critical care services to ill patients of COVID-19 for a period of 12 months.
- To provide the medical consumables, PPE, hotel accommodation for healthcare personnel etc.
- To evacuate patient from locations in Lagos to the Centre and return them to an agreed location in Lagos upon testing Negative.