Our Orthopaedics Department at Reddington Hospital Group is committed to the diagnosis and treatment of muscle, bone, nerve, and joint disorders, and providing quality care for our patients.
We offer specialized treatment for the full spectrum of bone, joint, muscle, and ligament conditions, including high school sports and work-related injuries.
Orthopaedics Service Provided
- Joint Reconstruction- Total Hip & Knee Replacement
- Hand & Upper Extremity
- Spine Care, Scoliosis, Neck and Lower Back Pain
- Rehabilitation- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Transoesophageal Echocardiography (ECG)
- Infections of bones and joints
- Osteoporosis and related bone diseases
- Arthroscopy (diagnostic and therapeutic) of the knee
- High tibial corrective osteotomies for early degenerative osteoarthritis
- Interlocking nails (for long bone fractures)
- External fixation of compound fractures
- Minimally invasive procedures